华尔街之狼小李子演讲英文「英语学习华尔街之狼小李子如何忽悠别人买股票话术脚本」

Hello,John, how are you doing today?

约翰,今天怎样?

You mailed in my company a postcard a few weeks back

你几周前寄了一张明信片到我公司

Requesting information on penny stocks that had huge upside potential with very little downside risk.

Does that ring a bell?

还记得吗

ring a bell听起来耳熟(但记不真切),ring a bell就是这样的表达,不少人第一反应都认为这是摁门铃或者摇响铃铛的意思,而真正的含义与之相差甚远。它表示“引起共鸣,使人想起某事”,常用在“听起来熟悉,但回忆不起具体细节”的时候。

Yeah, I may have sent something

我好像的确寄过

Okay, great, the reason for the call today,john is something just came across my desk,John

好的,约翰,今天打电话给你的原因是我刚刚发现了一只潜力股

It is perhaps the best thing I’ve seen in the last 6 months.

大概是我半年来见过最棒的一只

If you have 60 seconds,I’d like to share the idea with you.you got a minute?

我想跟你聊聊,只要60秒,1分钟好吗?(直译:有你有1分钟吗,我要给你分享这个想法)

Actually,I’m really very,,,

我其实现在,,,

The name of the company, Aerotyne International

公司的名字艾洛太因国际,

It is a cutting edge high-tech firm out of the Midwest

这是中西部一家尖端的高科技公司

Cutting edge (处于某事物发展的)尖端,最前沿,领先阶段; 有利方面; 优势

out of the Midwest 来自中西部,out of 来自

小李子不愧是销售天才,在顾客犹豫不决之际,不给客户说的机会,直接说上去,而且胡编乱造高大上的公司给客户听,其实许多销售都是如此,很普普通通的公司被销售吹捧得上了天。

Awaiting imminent patent approval

马上就将获得下一代

imminent 美[ˈɪmɪnənt]adj. 即将发生的; 临近的;

on the next generation of radar detectors

雷达探测器专利许可

that have both huge military and civilian applications now,right now,john

这种雷达探测器的军用价值和民用价值都非常高,就是现在约翰

The stock trade over-the-counter at 10 cents a share

直接交易股价10美分一股,

over-the-counter无需处方可买到的; 非处方的; 场外交易的;

And by the way, john our analysts indicate it could go a heck of a lot higher than that

还有我们的分析师认为这只股票日后能涨上天。

a heck of见鬼,这里作为插入语,脏话,无意义有无均可

Your profit on a mere $6000 investment would be upwards of $6000

你只要投资6000美元,就能赚到60000美元。

Jesus! That’s my mortgage, man

天,我的住房按揭就60000,

Exactly, you could pay off your mortgage

没错,你就能还清按揭了

This stock will pay off my house?

这股票能帮我还清房贷

John, one thing I can promise you even in this market

约翰就算股市是这个样子,我也能像你保证一件事

Is that I never ask my clients to judge me on my winners

I ask them to judge me on my losers.

Because I have so few

因为我输的太少了

And in the case of Aerotyne, based on every technical factor out there,john

至于艾洛太因,基于目前所有技术层面因素

We are looking at a Grand slam home run

这绝对是满贯全垒打

Grand slam 是棒球中的术语,求他的英语解释.也就是大满贯-全垒打

grand-slam home run满垒时的本垒打

Ok,let’s do it, I’ll do 4000

行,我投4000

$4000,that’d be 40000 shares,john

4000美元那就是40000股

Let me lock in that trade right now and get back to you with my secretary with an exact confirmation

我现在就去下单然后让我秘书联系你确认信息

Sound good,john

可以吗,约翰

Yeah,sound good,great

很好,好极了

Hey,john,thank you for your vote of confidence

感谢你的信任

And welcome to the Investor’s Center.

欢迎加入投资者中心

How’d you fucking do that?

你他们的怎么做到的

未经允许不得转载:股市行情网 » 华尔街之狼小李子演讲英文「英语学习华尔街之狼小李子如何忽悠别人买股票话术脚本」

相关文章

评论 (0)